mlp fim GE: CV mlp fim GE: CV

What the flying fuck is going on here?

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Amazing!

Definitely my favorite of yours. Probably because this was pretty much what I was thinking throughout the ENTIRE GAME. YOU SPEAK TO ME, MAN.

Flash Tutorial: Animation Flash Tutorial: Animation

Newgrounds =/= Youtube

The music loop was grating (and didn't loop properly), the quality on the video was so low I couldn't tell what you were doing when you right clicked, there's no voiceover explaining what you're doing, the tutorial's content is so basic that anyone with a day's experience in Flash should know how to do it and, most importantly, this is not youtube. Newgrounds is for Flash. Youtube is for videos. When you put videos on Newgrounds, they look like whale ass.

Vrunk Dultures Vrunk Dultures

I'm really kind of embarrassed at Newgrounders right now. Instead of doing the simple fixes offered in the FAQ, you guys feel the need to offer up scathing reviews because you're too lazy to fix the problem. This game is great (although it did take some effort to get working). Once I got things working, it was great, but I feel like the timing for countering the gun is a little unintuitive (it's when you hear the shot go off, not when you see your opponent grab the gun) and obviously the keyboard layout is a little strange, though you do get used to that. Great job, guys!

3D-xelu responds:

Hey there, yeah that bug is annoying and we hope to fix it in the following days. As for the gun counter timing , yeah we got that complain from beta testers as well and we're going to improve it in the next patch along with some other blannace fixes. Thanks again for the suggestion and see you in a match!

Happy Runner Happy Runner

An interesting idea, but the lack of sound or music detracts from the experience, and at a mere 4 levels, I barely feel like I got done with the tutorial phase of this game.

King's Ascent King's Ascent

Voice acting was pretty bad, and the story was weak (most notably the ending, but I won't go into specifics in order to avoid spoilers). The gameplay was pretty good, aside from the fact that it felt like some levels could become actually impossible if you had bad luck (notably level 3). The graphics were okay, but the cross between 3D animation and traditional animation was weird. Overall, not bad, but not the best.

Battlefunk Battlefunk

This song is amazing... once you hit around 1:15. Before that is kind of bland and not very funky. Still, I know enough of Audacity to make it work, so it's still a solid 4!

Robots {WIP} Robots {WIP}

It really just sounds like you had a bunch of random sound effects that you put on top of each other. It started to sound like a real dubstep track at the end, but it didn't really go anywhere (probably because the track isn't even a minute long).

flashpantss responds:

thanks for the review, and believe it or not, everything in this song I made myself, no special sound effects or what not, everything is made from plugins from Massive to others.

Also going to upload a long preview

Jazzy Piano Loop Jazzy Piano Loop

It's a quality loop, but I think it could stand to be a little longer to be practical for most projects. Otherwise it'd just get annoying and repetitive.

Chaos Control Gone Wrong... Chaos Control Gone Wrong...

Erm

The pencil coloring detracts from the picture as a whole, and I think you could be a little more original than just drawing Sonic characters (even if they are creepily transgendered), but the art itself isn't bad.

Afterhumanity responds:

Yea I do try to be original, but you can't get noticed when ppl don't know who the heck you are to begin with. =)

Creatures of affection Creatures of affection

LOLTITS... er... I mean... Nice!

The light effects are wonderful, the detail is magnificent, and I'm actually focused more on the picture than the boobies, so you know it's good!

trueWolF responds:

thanks a lot :D i was actually hoping to do this by adding a hella lot of details on the fin to detract from the breasts.. =D

Dragonball-Z Super Saiyans Dragonball-Z Super Saiyans

Not bad

Very well done drawing and coloring, but it lacks the soul that you manage to put into your own original characters. Still, I like your stuff.

Chronamut responds:

don't forget this pic is 7 years old :)

thanks for the review!