Skype
grentthemink

All 6 art Reviews

Chaos Control Gone Wrong... Chaos Control Gone Wrong...

Erm

The pencil coloring detracts from the picture as a whole, and I think you could be a little more original than just drawing Sonic characters (even if they are creepily transgendered), but the art itself isn't bad.

Afterhumanity responds:

Yea I do try to be original, but you can't get noticed when ppl don't know who the heck you are to begin with. =)

Creatures of affection Creatures of affection

LOLTITS... er... I mean... Nice!

The light effects are wonderful, the detail is magnificent, and I'm actually focused more on the picture than the boobies, so you know it's good!

trueWolF responds:

thanks a lot :D i was actually hoping to do this by adding a hella lot of details on the fin to detract from the breasts.. =D

Dragonball-Z Super Saiyans Dragonball-Z Super Saiyans

Not bad

Very well done drawing and coloring, but it lacks the soul that you manage to put into your own original characters. Still, I like your stuff.

Chronamut responds:

don't forget this pic is 7 years old :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Old Lady... Old Lady...

Blegh

It doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into this pic, and it obviously wasn't that important to you if you didn't even scan it properly.

Maximus responds:

:-(

Alyx Vance Alyx Vance

Hooray for Half Life 2!

Wonderful game, and wonderful art to go along with it. Not quite sure why her eyes are so much bigger than her boobs, though; I'm pretty sure it was the opposite in the actual game.

Spidey Spidey

Nice.

Spider-Man is the most awesome superhero ever, and you've done him great justice. My only problem with it is that his forearm looks a bit "sharp".