View Profile Grent

All 38 Audio Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Sounds kinda like Rayman

Great track, excellent work on the whole night time feeling! It doesn't loop as well as I'd like, though.

Nice clean techno

The instruments are nice and clean, and it's got a cool beat to listen to, but you keep the best stuff until the end, and honestly I didn't feel like I got enough of the good stuff. Also there was way too much of a delay at the end for my tastes, but I'm not gonna hold that against you in terms of the score. Overall sweet work!

Oh, look at me, I'm so angry

I hate people who do what you do. The cops bust you for doing weed and so you claim the whole system is fucked because "the man" won't let you get high, then you write a terrible song about it.

Message aside, the guitar lick was repetitive (and hardly inspired to begin with), the audio quality was poor, your tempo was off, your voice isn't really suited for rap, you cuss way too much (seriously, go listen to some classic hip-hop and count the number of times they cuss and compare it to your shit), and music does not rhyme with "abuse it."

Luke responds:

i didnt get busted for anything drug related you fool.
also, not every 'rhyme' in a rap song has to be a complete rhyme, near rhyming works too. learn moar about a genre before you start talking poop.

Nice and dark

I really like how this gives off a dark vibe, but stays relatively upbeat. It feels like a theme song for a character who's evil and enjoys it. My only complaint is that it's too short to be a full song, and the two or so seconds at the end make it so that it doesn't loop very well. I'd say either take out the silence at the end or make it longer.

Nice

Really good classic video game track. Only problem I have is it could use a little more variety.

Not half bad

I really liked the beginning, but the instrument that came in at around 0:55 had a few lines that seemed to be little more than randomly selected series of notes. Overall, it worked out, though.

Kinda reminds me of Megaman stage music.

Catchy

THe more I listen to this song, the more I like it. Nice work!

b4mse responds:

Hehe i have the same :D Thanks for your review ^_^

Entertaining

When you said hectic, I thought you meant a little more... "action packed." After listening to the song, though, I see what you mean and I like it. I like how you mixed in the piano with the more traditional DnB stuff. It gave the song a nice almost calm feel even though it was pretty fast-paced at times. Keep it up!

nubbinownz responds:

thank you :) Yes hectic was in the sense of the drums and the melody bending :D

Nice

I had my doubts at the beginning, but this is a good song. Could have been longer, though.

Pyroific responds:

I'm not done :P

Quite Excellent

This would work well in a ton of movies. Excellent diversity, pretty good sound quality, and a nice riff.

//No comment